Saturday, January 28, 2012

Stressful New Year..

well..this year Chinese New Year really no have so much mood to celebrate..because of the stress of studies perhaps..need to done few tests..assignments and a project within 2-3 months..even thought only 3 subjects in this Sem but its so damn stressful..CNY holiday also need to finish the English assignment..suppose should be 4 ppl in a group but i done it myself..>< then the Management assignment n General Studies project need to pass up by 17th Feb..wonder can i done all these studies well or not..omgggg..

back to new year..oh yea i went to his house for lunch at the 2nd day of new year..hmm honestly firstly when i just get prepare to his house my feel was like so excited..donnoe why..ask my mom to dry my hair somemore..=X err..okie..but when i reached his house and i found..wow..totally cant join to his friends conversation..hmm luckily Brandon n Edwin there so still hv talk a little bit..quite disappointed that he looks like don want chap me..so sad..=X well..i know he need to accompany his friends but at least just talk with me marr..then when they go the other friend house by 2pm..i decide to back home 1st..err..well that time im think like back home alone might be better than stay there being quiet..hmm but its feel grad when he come my house accompany me at night..sweet..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment