Tuesday, August 7, 2012

holiday mode on..

finally ended my 2nd semester.. now having the 3 weeks sem break staying at home and no idea wat can i do.. feel like finding some part time job but im so lazy.. >< hmm waiting for my finals result.. hope it wont be too bad lo.. no hope to get A ler.. sienz.. next semester would be the last long sem for my foundation.. den.. going to start my degree.. so gonna work really hard for the last sem to turn my CGPA better.. well just saw my new timetable for the next sem.. friday have no class.. yuhoo..xD but other than this the rest are really suck.. hiezz.. hmm change a topic.. nowadays quite enjoy with my life.. erm.. few more days later we are going to be in relationship bout 3 months jor.. time passed fast.. really fast.. anyway still appreciate everything i have.. hmm.. actually dats still alot of thing in my heart i din tell or.. even din share at here.. maybe everyone not realise.. hmm never mind.. it will be good when i know u n my frens are always with me..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment