Wednesday, August 8, 2012

holiday nothing to do here the place to spend my time and share my mind.. when the time im studying don really have time to blog cause usually rest at 10pm or might be earlier.. now i can sleep late and dats a trouble is i will think too much when night.. and then.. will be very miss him and feel like talk to him.. =.= hiez.. tot of tmr can get my new phone due to have 10% discount for buying SIII.. zzz but then mom told me she need to pay 4k + for my college fees and spend 1k + for repair the house gate that we rent for ppl.. what can i say? hmm cant do anythg but just wait.. the worst thing is.. my sister still add salt add vinegar to my mom.. hng.. i want my SIII u also have request for your ipad la... wait long long la..== btw tmr 8pm-10pm can get 1 scope of free baskin robbin to eat.. don feel like going actually.. must be alot of people queue up sure have to wait + hard to find parking..

No comments:

Post a Comment