Tuesday, February 14, 2012

There can be miracles..Im still believe..

Happy Valentine Day..
wonder how could i still have the good mood to wish others happy valentine..
suddenly feel so hate to celebrate this day..
lol..
Valentine eve cry like a crazy people..
cry so loud so loud in the toilet when bathing and before sleeping..
feel so lost and helpless i cant just save my love from my mistake..
lol..
since last time when u come my house accompany me
the feeling is just like we be together again..
at the night im still fall asleep with smiling..
and whole night dream u somemore..
but then..
everything change when u say sorry bout kissing me..
i understand..
u dont want a easy fight relationship..
i understand de..just really cant accept the truth..
feel so disappointed..
i'll try to find solution to solve our problems..
hope u can just discuss with me as well..

hope have miracles..
i love you..
and Happi Birthdayy Jin..

No comments:

Post a Comment