Friday, April 6, 2012

hmm how to describe the feeling.. its like all back to the starting point and keep going on.. and i know.. the feeling never change.. i broke my own promise.. never give up as how i told myself.. still.. miss him everyday and really hope to meet him everyday since this is my last week of holiday.. really enjoy it.. and its really fun for me.. hmm even though sometimes nothing to do..=X play basketball.. have breakfast and lunch.. watch match.. disturb him.. eat ice cream.. =D and everytime also not willing to go back home just hope to stay more longer beside him.. lolx.. im totally like a kid when be with him.. but then.. still hope he can take the initiative to text me when he miss me? hmm sometimes really wonder should i text him everyday like a girl friend.. would he feel annoying? how if i din find him.. will he unhappy? just same goes to should i tell him where i going? well.. did i think too much? >< hmm or i should just ask him these question someday.. lets change a topic.. going start my new semester next monday.. feel excited.. but i know.. when its started i will miss my holiday again.. lol.. 5 subjects.. all tough subject not just like General Studies or English or wat Malaysian Studies.. must study harder ler.. aim all get As.. too high expectation? hmm try my best ba.. just hope still able to manage the stress lo.. and try to save MONEY.. oh yea.. DIET!! i waste my holiday din go for swimming lesson.. reason? no hv money.. hiez.. just hope can be more slim abit larr.. =P and nowadays keep thinking of the society.. since i gonna start my studies wont be so often back temple ler ba.. i know i shouldnt say too much or make any promise cause i know i cant quit it on time.. take time to quit lo.. but then the blood donation de activity since i promise others i will attend den i shouldnt broke the promise right.. after finish the activity i wont accept any activity ler ba.. i said i like to teach the kids.. its truth actually.. they are all so cute and everytime i see them my mood will be bright automatically.. take time lo.. hmm Its late.. going to bed lerr.. night..=)

No comments:

Post a Comment