Friday, April 13, 2012

whisper whisper..

ahduhhh.. annoyance keep disturbing me.. even want to have a relax and enjoy sleeping time also can't.. kns.. =X keep begging but donnoe what i begging.. lolx.. body so weak even my college friends also say like that.. ''why you always sick 1''.. ''why you so 弱不禁风 1''.. '' why your lips always turn white 1''.. mana saya tau leh.. i also dont want de marr.. (excuses =.=) honestly i din't really very very take care of myself? shhhhh.. =X but then i still got eat breakfast.. lunch.. and dinner.. zzzz.. i went body check jor the doctor so noob 1 say my body all okie so healthy.. =D (ps arr doctor..) i got gastric he say no gastric.. i say i lack of blood he say my body fully of blood.. i say my heart pain when i wake in the morning he say nothing..=X okie then just pretend my body healthy lo.. hmm okie skip this topic.. =P hmm hmm.. oh yea i become monitor in Accounting class.. why? just because im always come to college earlier than others.. well.. im the earliest... sweat.. but still okie lar just hope others wont discriminate me..=X Mathematics lecturer ffk us 1 week liao.. Mr Kelvin don't worry i will request for the 3 hours replacement de..=D always can't wait to study.. abnormal? lolx.. perhaps.. im the 1st 1 started to do Economics note BEFORE lecturer teaching.. and my friend just tell the lecturer im always like dat 1.. i want get A marr..=X i want scholarship marr aiyoo..=X

my mood will so easily change because of you.. this morning when at college i was just worrying bout you n keep emo.. but then now im happy because u text me for caring bout me.. hehe.. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment