Tuesday, April 17, 2012

shoes mood continuing...

still in the shoes mood..=D 
donnoe someone say dont let others know 1st but then post the picture on fb early in the morning yea..xD okie larr here are few pictures of the shoes lo..
my favorite.. xD most like this picture jor..<3



hmm lets change a topic out of the shoes..=D oh yea today finally i met my mathematics lecturer.. he is just 26 if no wrong.. but tn hair style so old school..>< today is his 1st day to Inti and he donnoe anything at here.. ahduii gonna learn back add math again.. =.= sienzz.. lol just now im thinking of that im seem really always cant wait to study.. good or bad? dont i gv the lecturer pressure cause i oredi lend the text book from library that even he also havent seem it..>< hmm Recently keep thinking of the annoying thing when its free time and nothing to do.. how harr.. really no idea how to solve.. i donwan the worst thing happen!!! ><

so tired.. havent touch my revision yet now so damn sleepy jor.. how leh.. just 8pm leh.. 2 more hours.. almost fall asleep at my comfortable sofa but then my mom wake me up to fetch my bro go tuition..>< 
coffee seem not so effective for me liaoo.. zzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment