Thursday, April 12, 2012

recently quite active at here.. relying here to write down my feelings.. well.. mostly of my post are sad i know.. hiezz.. donnoe what actually im doing.. mess up so many things.. who willing to hurt the 1 they love.. unless they arent sincere to the love.. but then.. still will have something happened like argument or misunderstanding to ordeal the love..... the feeling is still strong.. so hope to meet you.. or even text you.. but then.. im just asking myself dat if im talking to you.. will i annoying you? i can just admit dat i never really learn how to love.. im just following my feelings.. easy to mess up things when im in emotional.. cant be really rational.. this is my shortcoming i realised.. when im trying to be good to him.. must have something disappointed happened and mostly all my fault.. even i dont mean it also.. dats just a fault.. and everytime other than apologise and explain i found i cant even do anythings.. its all a test.. Still very caring of him.. Thinking of him everyday everytime.. really miss him ba.. i know i cant let go.. but what else i can do? Time would helping me to make all the misunderstanding clear and let us grow more mature thinking? Den.. Take time ba.. nowdays must be very hard to pass ler.. i just hope u can always be in the good mood as how i know you before.. fact is always hard to face.. always think like to escape it.. i asked my mom whether next year can i go Penang study.. and she were just reject it..>< and Now.. the only thing i bother is my body.. god bless me i would be fine.. please.....

No comments:

Post a Comment