Sunday, April 22, 2012

like to have talk with you face to face.. hmm why? cause.. we can control each others emotions when talking.. no matter what topic we talk about..hmm especially those sad thing or argument.. erm.. okie larr.. i admit i always cant control my emotions always cry de.. sure ur heart also not feeling well when seeing me cry? sorry yea..>< know why i prefer to talk with u face to face? because i can know your emotions and think twice what i should say and wat i shouldnt.. hmm okie larr.. same as you lo.. i Guess u cant see how my emotions so you just talk straight of what you wanna talk in text dont like face to face you would talk very well to me.. dats why.. i like to talk in front of you.. oh yea.. when you are beside me i also easy to comfort back you.. like talking as a kid.. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment